Do you know who has access to each of your company’s apps? Our clients rarely do – even if they turn off access to the main system and wipe data off the BYOD devices of employees that leave. Imagine one hospital client, whose IT team gives provides access to information as they come on board. When a nurse joins the hospital team, they’re given RX access as well as access to EPIC patient records which is a shared healthcare history, an app that has contact info for every doctor and their schedule, and more. The nurse later made a career change to work in the front office and billing, but her phone, tablet, and laptop still have the unused apps on it with patient and clinical information on it. The IT department wasn’t aware of the change and management didn’t think to have her access removed. Our security consultants see these small oversights all the time, which can lead to big security headaches if they’re not carefully managed.
How Our User Management and Access Control Solutions Work for you:
Champion provides flexibility for control whether based on Role Based Access Control (RBAC) or other variants such as Discretionary Access Control (DAC) or Rule-Based Access Control (RAC) or any other paradigms. Our Certified Engineers and Architects have a proven track record for Design and Implementation services. Our strength is in customizations and out-of-the-box best practices.
Our services give you and your administrators the power backed by solid technology with the following attributes:
- Automate delivery of services based on User’s real-time working context
- Predict & deliver services a user will likely need
- An easy to use consumer-like self-service experience for non-predicted requests
- Application delivery based on user identity and role
- Service catalog of all IT and non-IT related services
- Automate delivery and removal of services based on user
- Password Resets –Windows / Salesforce / Office 365 / etc.
- Advanced User Profile Management
- Windows OS agnostic profile solution for desktops/users and roles
- Tightest control for TRUE black / white listed applications
- Dynamic Application Security
- Advanced change control
- Delegation of control (less skilled operators doing advanced administration)
- Over 200 out-of-the box automation tasks
Champion Delivers on the User Management Features You Need:
Champion’s user management solutions help your organization to increase your current investment in IT software and tools while providing context-based software and services for all authorized stakeholders on any enterprise or mobile device by providing the following assets:
- Manage the USER not the hardware-people-centric
- Platform agnostic
- Improve upon current software investment –make other tools work better
- Lower help desk calls ~40% in the first 6 months
- True white listing as well as black listing applications
- Integration with BigFix
- A free 30-day Trial – RES Software
A strong User Management and Access Control Solution means fewer help desk related calls and a more productive work environment with fulfilled and happy end users. Please reach out to our Champion team for your free 30-day trial of User Management.