Clients come to us with varying levels of sophistication in terms of security. One thing that we’re seeing time and again is that endpoint security is requiring more advanced tactics and strategy than ever before – and knowledgeable partners to implement them. Champion’s security experts help clients to implement real-time reporting that provides visibility and control on security posture, necessary patches and even whether there are vulnerabilities in your endpoints, from standard mobile devices to specialized Linux systems. Our approach and delivery focuses on integrating tools that usually take multiple apps to manage.
A forward-looking device security architecture offers unexpected benefits. One university client of ours was rolling out BigFix. When Champion recommended that they use the power management module, the client’s team forecasted a potential savings of up to $300,000 in electric bills. For organizations with multiple endpoints, development a strategy helps you focus on sustainability as well as security. We’ll also take a deeper look at the risks associated with mobile devices, and ensure that data on these devices is fully encrypted – so a lost cell phone no longer means a security crisis.
Champion Security Group works with you to identify the right strategy for your organization’s needs. Our tactical end game is to provide your organization with visibility into endpoint compliance status. We provide you with the resources to respond to security incidents in near real-time across even thousands of endpoints in your BYOD or corporate-owned mobile environment.
Champion’s Endpoint Services:
Champion recommends a next generation security solution to deliver complete management and security of all endpoints (Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix and Mobile) across the entire network. We employ leading edge solutions such as IBM BigFix to provide real-time information and a closed-loop process on the lifecycle of each device, using a single server and utilizing a single port and intelligent agent, expanding to 250,000 devices.
Our deep analysis of all processes prioritizes threats and reduces risk by detecting malware via heuristics, and providing protected endpoints. We provide your staff with the right tools to protect, detect, and remediate threats. Our platform agnostic services provide real-time, continuous reporting and integration with Security Framework.
Champion’s full suite of solutions:
- Comprehensive Lifecycle
- Delivers comprehensive solutions for IT operations, including patching for all endpoints, asset discovery, software distribution remote control and OS deployment. Power Management reduces electrical consumption for cost savings.
- Patch Management
- Single pane of glass for all Operating Systems and 70+ applications
- Real-time reporting -Agent is intelligent, reports are always in near real-time and up to date
- 95-99% first pass remediation in hours, not days/weeks
- Cloud-based content when available and reports network status in “near” real-time
- Software Audits
- Self audits prevent exorbitant fines and true-up costs; passing a software audit is as fast as running a report
- Real-time reporting identifies all software installed on all endpoints and compares this information to contracts (procurement) to identify where you are open to fines.
- Detect where the software is, if it is utilized, and removes redundant or neglected software to drop the cost of maintenance.
- Same systems, same agent providing HOST-BASED check lists for vulnerabilities and compliance (ie. HIPAA and PCI)
- Real-time reporting across operating systems (based on thousands of DISA/CSI checks out of the box)
- Easy to add and import defined SCAP protocol check from external sources
- Protects physical and virtual endpoints from damage caused by viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, rootkits, web threats, malware and their new variants with near real-time capabilities
- Endpoint Security
- Deep analysis of all processes
- Prioritize threats and reduce risk
- Detect malware via heuristics, providing protected endpoints
- Protect, detect, and remediate
- Real-time, continuous reporting
- Integration with Security Framework
- Champion’s team partners with IBM BigFix – the leader in Endpoint Security allowing you to manage up to 250,000 endpoints from a single server. This software offers multi-platform support for over 90 different OSes. Learn more about our IBM BigFix capabilities.
Our comprehensive services include the following:
- Free 30-day trial of Patch Management
- Hands-on labs
- Easy to start POC for any or all modules
- Certified Engineers and Architects
- Proven track record for design and implementation services
- Customizations and out-of-the-box best practices
- Customized training for endpoint management
- Health checks for existing implementations
Extend your enterprise and mobile investment with easy integration of IBM BigFix or the EndPoint solution of your choice. Champion works with your existing infrastructure, but we also lead you into the next evolution of protection for your organization’s protection.