Moving your business to the cloud can be thought of like moving from one building to another. It isn’t just a matter of telling your employees a new address. It is a logistically complicated process that needs to be carefully planned so your workflow stays consistent, so you don’t leave anything behind, and most importantly, so that you maintain business continuity. Moving to the cloud can be just as challenging, which is why you need a partner that works with you to develop solutions to meet your changing needs.
Champion Solutions Group and MessageOps (Champion’s Microsoft Cloud Business Unit) is that partner. We’ve moved thousands of organizations to Office 365, SharePoint Online, and Azure, one of only a few Microsoft partners with that kind of experience and expertise. Based on this experience, we know that you need more than just migration assistance when moving to the cloud. We help solve workflow and communication challenges by deploying solutions that leverage Office 365, SharePoint, and Azure plus enterprise mobility technologies.
Our cloud solutions enable you to improve communications, enhance collaboration, increase productivity, evolve how employees work, and create a happier workplace.
MessageOps Cloud Services:
- Office 365: migrations, training, adoption, change management
- SharePoint Online: customized workflows, intranet portals, employee self-service lists, libraries, governance, adoption, migrations, design
- Azure: storage and end-user account administration (Azure AD)
- Enterprise Mobility: design, infrastructure architecture, training, security, end-user authentication
By partnering with Champion/ MessageOps, you receive a lot more than the standard migration assistance. Our experts consultants give you:
MessageOps Cloud Expertise
- Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Cloud Consulting
- Office 365 migration services
- Office 365 adoption and change management
- Office 365 security
- Migration services from Office 365 to on-premises
- SharePoint consulting and design services
- SharePoint asset and contract management services
- SharePoint Learning Management System (LMS) with Gamification
- SharePoint Intranet Portal
- Azure Active Directory Premium
- Multi-factor authentication
- Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
- Microsoft cloud backup
- Azure storage services
- 365 Command
- Exchange Scout
- Dynamics CRM consulting
- Password synchronization
- Data loss prevention
When designing and deploying cloud solutions, we combine our intellectual property with leading tools and take a customer-centric approach. Our ongoing support and extensive experience ensure successful Office 365, SharePoint Online, Azure, and mobility deployments.
Office 365: The Software of Choice For Successful Businesses
PowerPoint. Word. Excel. Whether our clients are crafting white papers that will sell hundreds of thousands of dollars in business or using spreadsheets to crunch critical financial information for the next board meeting, Office 365 is the software of choice. Champion’s sales, service, and support services help clients adapt this enterprise software in a customized way that’s right for their needs.
Shifting from software that’s installed on computers to Microsoft’s latest subscription-based model, which works on any device, is a game changer. It can also be challenging.
Our Office 365 experts worked with one client to help them understand how migrating to a Software as a Service (SaaS) model could improve their team’s mobility, collaboration, and critical tool access from anywhere. With Champion’s round-the-clock support, the company migrated their data, trained their team, gave everyone access to the latest software on their mobile devices, and provided real-time troubleshooting for any issues. The client was able to embrace the productivity and ease of the new model by building on the Champion team’s deep expertise in mobile device management.
Why Champion is the Microsoft Office 365 Service Provider of Choice:
- Champion Mastermind sells, supports, and services enterprise-class software delivered via subscription services hosted by Microsoft.
- Champion’s Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions provide cloud-based delivery of software applications to create more efficient workflow and connectivity for stakeholders around the globe and those sitting next to you in the office.
- Our consultants are experts in Microsoft Office 365 features and can help you choose the right plan for your business needs. We sell you only what you need, and we are there with support and answers once you start working with us. Microsoft Office 365 is a strong collaborative tool, and we are your collaborators too!
Microsoft Office 365 increases the effectiveness of your current Office suite by making it easier to communicate and collaborate with others.
You can access your email and calendar from all your enterprise PCs, Macs, or mobile devices, making it easier to share your calendar or send invitations for upcoming meetings. You can create and manage a professional website for your business, seamlessly integrating Word document content into your website or editing it online. With Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Online, it’s easy to file share and manage projects. Their Instant Messaging, Presence, and Conferencing Connect allows you to communicate with colleagues and set up and conduct meetings. They also make collaboration with coworkers over multiple platforms easier, thanks to Yammer, Microsoft’s private social network.
No matter what your business is, privacy and security are paramount. Microsoft helps keep your data safe and private. The latest Microsoft Office 365 is compliant with the ISO/IEC 27001 security standards, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and with the Federal Information Security Management Act.
If you need help choosing a plan or learning about the features you’ve been missing out on, give us a call and we’ll help you get set up with Microsoft Office 365. Your business can fully realize all the benefits of your Microsoft Office Suite. We’ll help get you there.
Champion Solutions Group has over 35 years of expertise in delivering customized information technology solutions across all platforms for mid-sized to large organizations. Our people want to work with your people. For more information, contact with us today at 800-771-7000 to learn how our proven methodology can help your organization increase productivity, reduce costs, and mitigate risks.